The organizer of this event reserves the right to refuse entry upon a capacity crowd at the venue.
Event is by TICKET/invite only.
The organizer, venue owner, their agents and employees shall not be liable for nay injuries and or death.
Personal injury, loss, damages however caused while in the venue, nor are they liable for any postponement of shows/ and or performances.
Guests in accepting the TICKET / invite voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event wheather occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event, including death, personal injury, loss damage and liability.
25 years and above only.
Photo ID must be provided to gain entry.
Wrist tags are non transferable.
Strictly NO DRUGS.
No recording equipment allowed.
Video and tape recorders.
No outside alcohol or cigarettes or food is to be bought into the venue.
No weapons or sharp objects allowed.
No distribution of any promotional material flyers stickers.
All bags will be checked before entry.
No one is allowed to go outside the festival boundaries.
The organizer reserves the right to deny entry to anyone.
The organizer my add remove or substitute any performer or artist and /or vary advertised postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
The guest agrees to follow directions given by authorized personal of the venue owner and or organizer and to submit to any search from any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons controlled dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
VOUCHERS ARE NON-EXCHANGEABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
ABOUT THE WRISTBAND
You can only enter the venue with the wristband you get at the entrance. The wristband is non-transferable. Do not remove the wristband placed on you by the organizers. Wristbands that have been removed, transferred, damaged or tampered with become INVALID: you cannot use them to enter. Wristbands are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. By showing and/or wearing the wristband on the premises you accept the Terms and Conditions of the event, which you have understood and accepted before entering. In particular, you expressly consent to your appearance in video and/or audio recordings on scene and accept that such recordings may be made public without your further permission. You also understand and accept that in case of a serious violation of the Terms and Conditions (e.g. trafficking in illegal drugs or offering, advertising thereof), the organizers will remove your wristband and will expel you from the premises.
The wristband entitles you to stay on the Festival grounds from 22nd November, Thursday 15;00 pm to 25th November, Sunday 12pm (noon).
The wristband entitles you to free, parking (passenger car, caravan, trailer bus) and the use of the designated shower stalls depending on your category.
– It is forbidden to carry out any commercial or advertising activities without the written permission of the organizers.
– A sound and film recording will be produced of the Event. Every person who appears on the recordings can be name-checked only with their agreement, however they may not have any claims to the makers of the recordings or the organizers of the Event.
– Film and sound recordings about the concerts, programs can only be made with the written agreement of the organizers. It is allowed to take photos, but commercial media publications can only be made with the agreement of the organizers.
– Visitors under the age of 18 and intoxicated guests will not be served with any alcoholic beverages
– Please pay extra attention to preserving natural values and do not litter!
– Organizers take no responsibility for possible damages occurring to persons or valuables.
– The Event will be held regardless of weather conditions.
– We reserve the right to alter or change the program!